Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03 is sold under various brand names, including Lumigan and Latisse. In the treatment of glaucoma and ocular hypertension, it is typically applied directly to the affected eye or eyes once a day. When used for the treatment of hypotrichosis, which is a condition denoted by thinning or inadequate eyelashes, Latisse eyelash serum is applied to the base of the upper eyelashes once a day using a sterile applicator brush.
How does it work?
The exact mechanism of action of Bimatoprost eyelash serum UK is not known yet. It is estimated that it interacts with the prostaglandin receptors present in the hair follicle. This stimulates the resting follicles to reach growing phase of hair growth cycle. In simpler words, Bimatoprost for eyelashes Wales works by keeping the hair in growth phase for longer. The result is longer and thicker lashes every time you use the lash growth serum.
How to use it
Here are the general steps for using Bimatoprost eyelash growth serum UK England:
- Wash your hands and face with mild soap and water, and make sure that your face is completely clean and dry.
- Remove any contact lenses you may be wearing.
- Using the sterile applicator provided, apply a single drop of Bimatoprost eyelash growth serum UK Scotland to the applicator brush.
- Carefully apply the serum to the base of your upper eyelashes, starting from the inner corner of your eye and moving outward along the base of your lashes.
- Remove any excess serum with a clean tissue.
- Repeat the process for the other eye, using a new sterile applicator.
- Dispose of the applicator after use and store the bottle of serum in a cool, dry place.
It is important to know the instructions from your doctor or pharmacist before you buy Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03. You should also avoid getting the serum in your eyes, as it may cause irritation or other side effects. If you experience any adverse reactions while using Bimatoprost eyelash serum, such as redness, itching, or swelling, stop using the product and contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
How long does it take to work?
It takes approximately 2 months to show results. However, before you buy Bimatoprost online UK, you should know that discontinuing the usage of the serum reverse the positive effects.
How long does it stay in the system?
The effects Bimatoprost eyelash serum UK last as long as you keep using the serum.
What are the side effects?
Before you buy Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03, you must know that the serum may produce a few side effects. Some of the side issues appear for a couple of days while some stay for longer period of time. The common side effects are:
- Eyelid reddening
- Burning sensation
Severe side effects:
- Allergic reactions
- Severe burning
- Trouble breathing
- Permanent colouring of iris
What are the contraindications?
- Do not get Bimatoprost online eyelash growth serum if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use Bimatoprost eyelash serum if you have an eye infection or any other eye problems such as uveitis, iritis, or macular edema.
- Overusing the eyelash growth serum leads to severe side effects.
- It is not recommended to use Bimatoprost eyelash growth serum during pregnancy or breastfeeding as there is a risk of harm to the developing foetus or baby.
- Before you buy Bimatoprost, you must inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are using any other medications, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, herbal remedies, or supplements. Some medications can interact with Bimatoprost online and increase the risk of side effects.
- Children under the age of 18 should not use buy Bimatoprost UK.
- Contact lenses should be removed before using the lash growth serum.
- This eyelash growth serum may cause skin irritation, itching, or redness. If you experience any adverse reactions, do not buy Bimatoprost UK, and stop using the product. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.