Latisse eyelash serum is applied to the base of the upper eyelashes with a sterile applicator brush, typically once a day in the evening. The medication should not be applied to the lower eyelashes or directly into the eyes. It may take several weeks to see the full effects of the serum, and continued use is necessary to maintain the results. Latisse for eyebrows is also used to have thicker and beautiful brows.
You can buy Latisse only with a prescription from a healthcare provider, and it is important to follow the instructions provided by the prescribing healthcare provider carefully. Lumigan eyelash serum may cause side effects such as redness, itching, or irritation of the eyes or eyelids, and it may also cause changes in the colour or thickness of the eyelashes or the skin around the eyes. In rare cases, it may also cause more serious side effects such as vision changes or allergic reactions. One should stop using the serum and connect with a doctor in case any of the severe side effects appear.
How does it work?
Latisse eyelash serum UK Scotland works by increasing the length, thickness, and darkness of the eyelashes by affecting the hair growth cycle of the eyelashes. The active ingredient in Lumigan eyelash serum is Bimatoprost, which is a prostaglandin analogue that was originally developed to treat glaucoma. During clinical trials, it was discovered that Bimatoprost had the side effect of causing the growth of longer, thicker, and darker eyelashes.
The exact mechanism of action of Latisse UK Northern Ireland is not fully understood, but it is believed to work by prolonging the anagen (growth) phase of the eyelash hair cycle, which leads to longer and thicker eyelashes. Bimatoprost also appears to increase the number of hairs in the anagen phase, leading to a fuller appearance of the eyelashes.
How to use it
Latisse for eyelashes
The serum comes with an applicator. Before using the serum, you must remove the makeup and wash your face and eyes with a soap-free cleanser. Take a drop Latisse eyelash serum UK Wales on an applicator. Glide it at the base of the upper eyelashes starting from the inwards and going to the outward direction. The serum should not be used on the lower lashes. For better results, use the serum before going to the bed.
Latisse for eyebrows
The application is quite similar to how you use it to grow lashes. Before applying the serum, it is essential to clean the face by removing makeup. Daily application of the serum is required. Do not miss out on using it. For better results, use the serum in the long run.
How long does it take to work?
Latisse eyelash serum may offer you results within 4 to 8 weeks. However, it may take up to 16 weeks to deliver noticeable results. This majorly depends on the biochemistry profile of the user.
How long does it stay in your system?
The effects can be seen as long as you use Latisse eyelash serum UK. Once you stop using the serum, your lashes go back to their original form.
What are the side effects?
Before buy Latisse UK, you should know that you will experience side effects with this serum. Some of these aftermaths are easy to deal with while some may need to be addressed medically. These side effects are:
- Burning sensation
- Eye reddening
- Darkening of the skin around the eyes
Severe side effects:
- Severe burning
- Allergic reactions
- Eye pain
- Elevated sensitivity to light
What are the contraindications?
- People who are allergic to Bimatoprost should not buy Latisse. They must look for alternative medicines to grow their lashes.
- Elderly people should speak with their doctor before getting this eyelash growth serum.
- The safety of Latisse online during pregnancy has not been established, so it is not recommended for use during these times.
- Breastfeeding women need to buy Latisse UK after discussing the pros and cons of the serum with their doctor or pharmacist.
- Individuals with certain eye conditions, such as uveitis or iritis should not buy Latisse UK England serum.
- Latisse online may cause discoloration or irritation of contact lenses, so contact lenses should be removed before applying the medication and should be reinserted at least 15 minutes after applying Latisse.
- This eyelash growth serum may interact with other medications, so it is important to inform your healthcare provider if you are taking any other medications, especially other eye medications before buying Latisse online.